The bottom line is, companies need to recruit faster.
The future of recruiting is that we’re going to have to go a lot faster than what we’re doing, said Mike Seidle, co-founder and chief technology officer at Pivot CX , a company that helps screen unqualified and unengaged job candidates.
The pool for talent is shrinking, says Mike. Find out how candidates can leverage it and what recruiters can do to make sure they get the best people for the job.
- Why the pool for talent is shrinking
- How to hire the best people for the job
- The importance of smart recruiting
- Thankful for 2021: How COVID put PivotCX on the Path to Success - November 22, 2021
- Nurture a Great Candidate Experience in Recruiting - November 17, 2021
- Know the Facts and Act on Them with Mike Seidle on the Entrepreneur Way - November 17, 2021