In this episode of ProjectHR, host Jennifer Orechwa interviews Mike about how applying Conversational Marketing principles in recruiting is a proactive way of engaging with customers. Online interactions engage customers via a two-way conversation to better address their needs and offer positive solutions. With this kind of marketing, you’re on-hand to help, precisely when the customer needs you. Mike Seidle, CTO and Co-Founder of PivotCX (formerly known as WorkHere), shares with us how conversational recruiting tools can help make the recruitment processes more engaging, and can produce better results than a traditional qualification process.
On this episode, we dive in and learn:
- The challenges of recruitment
- Why texting is such a vital tool
- How Mike and his team apply conversational principles in recruiting
- How this kind of engagement can improve the candidate experience and drive efficiency
- How Conversational Recruitment can reduce time-to-hire from months to weeks to days!